New testing version of Gammu was just born. It brings quite a lot of fixes. Also the Windows binary should be again a bit more stable.
Full list of changes:
- Fixed Windows binary (define properly MSVCRT to use) (bug #683).
- Fixed compilation with CURL on Windows.
- Windows binary now has only MySQL and CURL support (bug #683).
- Fill in timezone information (bug #696).
- Detect reserver message type (bug #691).
- Increase timeout for switching to OBEX (bug #690).
- Disable postal address for Nokia 2600 (bug #659).
- Encode phone number only with phones which need it (bug #654).
- Increase timeout for writing memory entry (bug #654).
- Handle properly when phoned does not tell SMSC (bug #616).
- Initial support for waiting calls in AT engine (bug #551).
- Fixed dialing on some AT phones (bug #471).
- Support for skipping location when reading (bug #467).
- Improved detection of serial port Bluetooth channel.
- SMSD reconnects to MySQL (thanks to Wouter D'Haeseleer).
- SMSD stores signal and battery state in MySQL (thanks to Wouter D'Haeseleer).
- Initial support for reading messages in simple text mode.
- Report if monitor failed because of an error.
- Handle not found errors on OBEX connect (bug #705).
You can download from usual place: http://cihar.com/gammu/, Debian users will find packages in experimental soon.
PS: I still have about 50 unread mails about Gammu, so please be patient.