New Gammu testing version is finally out. This time it took much longer than usual and it contains some important fixes for messages and AT driver. Full list of changes:
- Fix handling of UTF8 charset with some Motorola phones.
- Identify Motorola V635.
- Set again charset in Motorola phones after changing AT mode.
- Automatically enable OBEX for Motorola phones.
- Fix searching of correct Bluetooth channel.
- Improved SMSD error messages.
- Fix SMS listing when phone was in text mode (bug #584).
- Fix compilation when WCONTINUED/WIFCONTINUED is not defined.
- Fixed listing SMS messages from AT phones in text mode (bug #584).
- Added smscgi daemon by "Kamanashis Roy Shuva" email@example.com.
- Cache once read messages to avoid reading them again (bug #481).
You can download from usual place: http://cihar.com/gammu/, Debian users can get packages from experimental.