Today I did really big stress testing of Photo uploader - I needed to upload 400 photos (total size somewhere near 600 MiB). And it worked without problems! I could not imagine that I would have to upload so much files using web forms or some damn slow Windows application.
Also since last announcement uploader development went on. It now supports 4 services (all in Czechia for now), I added some documentation and man page. Also version 0.1 has been released yesterday (but it does not yet contain mentioned updates), with plan to release 0.2 somewhere next week.
And as I got quite a lot of requests for GUI - I do not plan to write one myself (or at least not soon). So if you want one, please write it. As all hard work is done by phoupl module, it can be easily embedded into some simple image viewer written in Python.