Okay, I messed it up. Recently released 1.14.0 still had some artefacts from SMS handling cleanup and it should be fixed now. Besides this, experimental (not tested) support for OBEX on Siemens phones has been added and Motorola users should be finally able to get their messages. Full list of changes:
- Configurable MySQL socket path.
- More extensive SMS PDU parser tests.
- Experimental support for OBEX in Siemens.
- Support for listing messages using CMGL (bug #408).
- Parse T630 reply on CPBR (bug #420).
- Fix buffer overflows in PDU decoder.
- Properly catch invalid PDU data received from phone.
- Handle more OBEX error codes.
- Handle vCards from Yahoo and Evolution (bug #424).
You can download from usual place: http://cihar.com/gammu/
I will try to stabilise to 1.15.0 as soon as possible, what effectively means feature freeze from now, so this testing series should be shorter than usual.