Good news everyone, new stable Gammu release is out. Since 1.18.92 it brings only few small fixes in build system, but there is quite big list of changes compared to 1.18.0:
- Add option to disable compiled in protection.
- Fixed detection of PostgreSQL.
- Improve debug messages when connecting to phone (bug #508).
- Fixed handling of some charsets in AT engine (bug #525).
- Identify more Nokia phones (thanks to Iván Gabriel).
- Fixed regression with DKU2 cables on Windows (bug #533).
- Better compatibility with iCalendar files (bug #538).
- Do not link with irprops.lib on Windows.
- Various MSVC compilation fixes.
- Improved AT model parsing and added tests.
- Fixed possible crash in reading SMS from AT phones (bug #515).
- Proper fall back to automatic model when user enters wrong one.
- Added identification of several phones.
- Fixed reading of messages from AT phones without ME memory.
- Improve charset detection on Motorola phones (bug #522).
You can download from usual place: http://cihar.com/gammu/.