I just released new version of Gammu, you can download it from download server. There is quite a lot of changes:
- Work with AT phones which can not write SMS to ME (bug #282).
- Increse limits for SMS backups (this requires dynamic allocation).
- Development switched to Subversion, see README for details.
- Detect Motorola Bluetooth port (Daniel Gimpelevich).
- Fixup AT driver to work with Samsung SGH X160.
- Support for last modified field in vCalendar.
- Adjust vCalendar entries from SE phones on DST (bug #81).
- Fix updating of delivery report date in SMSD (thanks to Peter Stuge).
- Fix format strings for Win32 build.
- Fix crash when no config exists.
- Support for MinGW crosscompation with MySQL.
- Support for MinGW crosscompation with PostgreSQL.
- MakeTerminatedCall can be now called more times in batch mode.
- Support for MinGW crosscompation with Gettext.
As I can now build full featured Gammu binary for Windows, the download size increased a lot. If you thing it is too big, I can start to produce two sets of binaries.