Recently, after switching to open source drivers for my Nvidia card in notebook, I get possibility to have working suspend to disk (well suspend was always working, but the resume of screen was the problem). In same time, I enabled suspend to disk, when battery is getting really low in Gnome power management preferences. This night it saved me file system troubles - I let the notebook to do some calculations and forgot to connect it to power. So it ran few hours till the battery was down and then it just hibernated. When I noticed this on morning, I could just plug the power and the calculation can continue. Thanks to everybody who made this work.
Gammu test version 1.13.90
I just released new version of Gammu. Besides experimental support for Bluetooth on FreeBSD, this release is mostly about fixing found bugs. Full list of changes:
- Fixed parsing of date/time reply from some broken AT phones.
- Added support for Option GlobeTrotter.
- Handle correctly when phone automatically saves message to different memory than we ask.
- Fixed buffer overflows, thanks to Gentoo folks for noticing.
- Detect when phone is waiting for phone code.
- Added experimental support for Bluetooth on FreeBSD.
- SMSD can execute programs on message receiving (thanks to zaf).
- Allow to define Bluetooth channel in configuration.
I do not plan to introduce any new major features to upcoming stable 1.14.0, this should be only about stabilization - there are some regressions from past in SMS decoder on Windows, which should be really fixed, there are also some other bugs reported on SMS decoder, so I should probably finally get to this part of code, understand it and do what is needed to make it more mature.