New version of simple todo manager called Ukolovnik has been just released. The only updates are in translations (added French, German and Russian translations) and locales setup.
Yesterday I finally found some time to analyze all filesystem message dumps for Nokia phones. I always hated way Gammu used to decode these messages, because in most cases decoding was almost same function just with added some random offsets.
After some time looking into the dumps, I finally came out with description of the format. It it still not complete, but it allowed to simplify the code a lot while fixing bugs with some messages previous solution did not catch.
Now I hope I did not miss anything and new code will not introduce new regressions.