Some weeks ago, I've started to change documentation structure of Gammu to move from separate documents here and there into one comprehensive documentation which would cover it all. As a tool to do this I've chosen Sphinx, simply because I felt most convenient with the format and outputs it provides.
So far the SMSD documentation has been converted from various places and formats, but it also opened up a question - how to deal with translations? So far we used po4a to translate man pages, however using it for generated man pages is slightly complicated (there are some macros which po4a does not understand and it seems to break encoding on the way).
Translating whole new documentation is something what is unlikely to be finished, especially considering fact, that the only real existing translation so far is Czech which was done by me.
For now I decided to keep old translated man pages and postpone the decision, but considering current situation, I will most likely just drop the translations for man pages unless I find some good solution how to translate Sphinx documents (po4a should be able to do that, but it will probably need some tuning).