In few hours after releasing 1.20.93 it became obvious that I will need another testing release, because number of bug fixes grow too much. So here it comes. Schedule for 1.21.0 is Tuesday next week, so please report any problems you face with this testing version.
Full list of changes in 1.20.94:
- Automatically switch to nodtr connection if DTR/RTS setting fails.
- More verbose debug messages in API.
- Free phone data after testing model to avoid memory leaks.
- Properly handle if IMEI is too long (bug #709).
- Try to handle situation when CMGL does not list all messages.
- Fix typo in MySQL file (bug #716).
- Better parsing of USSD replies (bug #718).
- Properly restore caller groups on Nokia 2630 (bug #706).
- Fix listing of used calendar locations on Nokia (bug #710).
- Properly encode class and coding to SMS (bug #714).
- SMSD for MySQL no longer fails when sending message (bug #715).
- SMSD stores signal and battery state in PostgreSQL.
- Properly handle multiline firmware information.
You can download from usual place: http://cihar.com/gammu/, Debian users will find packages in experimental soon.