As DocSQL import in phpMyAdmin was quite old and obscure code, I decided to convert it to regullar input plugin. This is now done in SVN, however there is one slight problem - I have only fuzzy idea what DocSQL actually is and I don't have any data to test it (besides those I could guess from plugin source). So I'd welcome if somebody who knows this beast, would give new plugin a bit of testing.
This has already happen yesterday, but I decided to announce it today, because now there is snapshot with all those changes.
With Subversion we can rename files without losing their histrory and
this possibility lead to huge cleanup of file names. I dropped all
_properties parts of table and database pages. As user
you should not notice anything (except for different URL), but there
might be still some problematic parts which has not been detected when I
did this change.