After playing with it a bit I found out: current Gammu support for this phone is not working at all. After some looking at sources I decided to do implementation same way as in Alcatel - overlay driver which will use AT functions if they can be used. If you're interested in testing, my code will grow in my arch repository (more information on http://cihar.com/gammu), I'm going to submit it to upstream once there will be completed some set of functionality.
Due to excessive spam, new comments are disabled. If you have some feedback on this post, please send me email or followup on Twitter or Facebook.