After long development, Wammu 0.18 has been just released. New features:
- Better setup.py to use more of distutils.
- .mo locales are generated on build and not included in VCS.
- Show only existing devices on Windows (this requires pywin32).
- Now requires wxPython at least 2.6.2.
- Support for reporting in Gammu Phone Database.
- Automatically asks user for feedback after month of usage.
- GUI more follows HIG on target platform (button placement).
- Add wildcard search possibility.
- Use gammu configuration for phone connection instead of own.
Yes you read it correctly, here finally comes Wammu with configuration wizard and talkback to phone database! Besides this huge change, this release will make also Windows users happy, because it finally contains current python-gammu and Gammu.