- Fixed encoding of name for Nokia phones.
- Fixed connecting to PostgreSQL with empty password.
- Fixed infinite loop in --monitor (bug #75).
- Fixed behaviour on Bluetooth disconnect.
- Fixed handling of files with special chars on OBEX.
- OBEX driver correctly detects models.
- Native OBEX connections (blueobex and irdaobex) should work also with unknown models.
- Simplified searching of channels using Bluez stack.
- RF searching now better detects OBEX channels.
- Fix format strnings for 64-bit architectures (bug #77).
- Cleanup documentation structure.
- Moved locales out of documentation.
- Fixes locales and documentaion install in CMake (bug #76).
- Fixed retrieving messages with some phones who index them from zero like CG79 (bug #20).
- Ignore error when there is too much members in group in phone (bug #3).
- Compilation fixes for OpenBSD with libutf8 (bug #10).
- Handle another error while reading 6510 phonebook (bug #49).
- Fix international number handling in vCard (bug #71).
You can not add new comments to old blog posts.