I just released new version of Gammu, you can download it from download server. There is quite a lot of changes:
- Fixed crash on LMB export/import (bug #261).
- Correct version in iCalendar export/import.
- Fixed devel files installation using CMake (bug #78).
- Fixed decoding of call date.
- Use gettext for translation.
- --clearall also attempts to delete calls.
- Fixed decoding of date from backup (bug #267).
- Backup saves and restores numbers as same type (bug #266).
- Support for call notifications on AT phones.
- Support for batch mode - you can script gammu (thanks to ace).
- Use standard libc functions for string comparsion if available.
- Gammu commands are now accepted also without leading --.
- Detect more Nokia phones (5300, 6300, 8800) (some by Peter Stuge).
- Allow compilation with MySQL and without PGSQL (thanks to Alin Năstac).
- Fixed format strings for size_t (thanks to Alin Năstac).
- New connection ark3116fbus for use with ark3116 module.
As you can see, largest change is switch to gettext. You can also use https://l10n.cihar.com for online translating.