I just released new version of Gammu. This release adds various fixes to AT phones driver and fixes various other crashes. Full list of changes:
- Initial support for Motorola phones (bug #15 and #310).
- Avoid work on uninitialized buffer when checking firmware.
- Use HTTP/1.1 requests for getting firmware and version info.
- Improve charset handling for AT phones.
- Fix crash on broken CPMS response.
- Fix reading of memory not starting from 1 (thanks to drgerafe).
- Fix pressing of keys on phones who do not support IRA charset.