I just released new version of Gammu. This release brings lots of changes in AT phones driver, so please report any regressions from previous releases! Also experimental support for notes over OBEX has been added, but I din't have phone to actually test these, so again testing is very welcome! Full list of changes:
- Introduced more generic parsing of AT replies, please report any regressions with it!
- Improved support for Samsung phones.
- Support for reading network name from AT phones.
- Add deletememory command line.
- Experimental support for notes over OBEX.
- Man page is now partially autogenerated from online help.
- Elson compatibility, thanks to Bernd Feige.
- Fix UCS detection, thanks to Bernd Feige.