Michal Čihař - Testing gammu

Testing gammu

I finally managed to learn CTest enough to be able to add some test cases to add some automatic testing to Gammu. Well there is not much to test until we have some fake driver for phones which can be used to feed custom data, but at least some parsers can receive testing.

First thing I try to focus on is vCard parsing. I know this is currently tricky and I'm trying to collect as many problematic vCards as possible. For now I have collected some from issues in bug tracker and my emails when people reported some problems. So if you have some vCard which Gammu parses wrongly, please send then to me.

For now 3 of 5 vCard tests fail, but I hope to resolve those problems until release will happen :-).

New Comment

You can not add new comments to old blog posts.