I just released new version of Gammu. This release brings lots of bug fixes especially in OBEX code and adds initial support for Sharp GX series. Full list of changes:
- Sony-Ericsson module renamed to AT + OBEX as it better describes what it does.
- Initial support for Sharp GX Series phones.
- Added deliveryreportdelay parameter to SMSD to allow later received delivery reports to be correctly detected.
- Fixed calculation of OBEX file names, could lead to crash on OBEX upload (Debian bug #435875).
- Fixed time stamp receiving in SMSD.