I just released new version of Gammu. This is simply bug fixing release, no major new features. Full list of changes:
- Fixed reading of empty calendar/todo/contacts/notes over OBEX (thanks to Gianni Ceccarelli).
- Fixed overwriting of Java applications in Nokia phones (thanks to Martin Thierer, bug 382).
- Fixed compilation with older PostgreSQL libraries.
- Handle correcly internal phone errors in OBEX module.
- Fixed crash on invalid config file (Debian bug #444046).
- Better report errors when using default configuration.
- Fix several buffer overflows in 6510 (thanks to Tobias Sunderdiek for debugging this).
- Fixed crash on decoding messages with special numbering plans with long numbers (bug 281).
- Command nokiaaddfile can now either keep or delete user data on uploading new application (thanks to Martin Thierer, bug 385).