Michal Čihař - Gammu test version 1.13.95

Gammu test version 1.13.95

I just released new version of Gammu. I expected to have stable release at this time, but some important bugs appeared which forced me to change API. And while I did break this, I also did other API changes which I had longer in my mind. Besides there are lot of fixes in OBEX/IrMC code. Full list of changes:

  • Fixes OBEX crash (Debian bug #446923).
  • Correctly check various return values (bug #409).
  • Fixed several bugs in vCard decoder.
  • Removed UCS decoding heuristics, it can not work in all cases.
  • Provide at least some basic information from dumb AT phones.
  • SMSD now logs also error descriptions.
  • SMSD can be configured not to check for security status.
  • Correctly handle hard deletes on IrMC (bug #414).
  • GSM_ReadConfig now returns GSM_Error instead of just bool.
  • Many functions now use size_t for passing size values.
  • Backups API now rather accepts format than guessing by filename.
  • Increased soname due to API/ABI changes

New Comment

You can not add new comments to old blog posts.