I just released version 0.24 of Wammu. This release brings improvements in device searching, support for notification on incoming call (you need python-dbus for this) and various minor GUI improvements. Full list of changes:
- Notifies user about incoming calls using D-Bus.
- Remember default type of created entry (eg. phone/SIM memory).
- Newly created entries contain some reasonable fields by default.
- Fixed validation of editor fields.
- Improvements in guided wizard to make it easier to use.
- Clever searching over Bluetooth based on manufacturer.
- Searching can be really limited to some connection types.
There is still no binary for Windows. I don't have time and environment for maintaining them. Volunteers are welcome!