Good news everyone, first stable Gammu release in this year is out. Since 1.17.92 only few small fixes in SMS decoding and AT engine did happen, but there is quite big list of changes compared to 1.17.0:
- Fixed decoding of an empty SMS.
- Fixed some mistakes in API documentation.
- Fixed compilation under MS Visual C++ Express.
- Various small fixes if AT driver.
- Add simple shell script to generate JAD file from JAR.
- Added support for adding memory entries to 6510.
- Phone features now can be defined in configuration, so there is no need to modify common/gsmphones.c for testing different settings.
- Config file loading behaves more consistent in lookup. In some cases it can now find different configuration file.
- Fixed crash when there are too many messages (bug #466).
- Fixed crash when printing messages on Windows (bug #476).
- Do not ask phone for IMEI so often (bug #480).
- No need to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH for tests.
- Properly wait for SMSD child processes (bug #486).
You can download from usual place: http://cihar.com/gammu/.