New testing version of Gammu was just born. It brings quite a lot of fixes and changes API a bit (some things will also change in next testing release).
Full list of changes:
- ABI change, because of increasing some limits.
- Config file option rsslevel no longer works, superseded by
- Dropped GSM_ReadHTTPFile from API, gammu now uses CURL instead.
- Support for longer notes on Nokia phones (bug #607).
- Add deleteallmemory command.
- Ignore trailing spaces in AT commands.
- Fix crash on long lines in vCards.
- Compatibility with broken iWOW responses (bug #650).
- Do not use hard delete flag for updating entries (bug #634).
- Identify Nokia 1200 (bug #649).
- Fix parsing of date/time reply on Sony Ericsson G900 (bug #647).
- Increased limit for folder name (bug #646).
- Fix parsing of empty date (bug #643).
- Recognize general number on Nokia 6230i (bug #655).
- Fix writing of phone number using HEX charset (bug #512).
- Recognize more CME errors, thanks to Paolo firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can download from usual place: http://cihar.com/gammu/, Debian users will find packages in experimental as soon as it passes NEW queue.
PS: I still have about 100 unread mails about Gammu, so please be patient.