I finally managed to process all my mails and it's not time to push Gammu towards stable release. If everything goes without problems, the just born 1.20.93 will be followed by 1.21.0.
Version 1.20.93 fixes several crashes with parsing strange data from phones and changes a bit initialization of FBUS protocols. If you are using this connection type, please test this new code whether it behaves better or worse than older version.
Full list of changes:
- Fix crash when decoding EMS pictures (bug #549).
- Motorola phones sometimes reply in UCS2 instead of HEX (bug #712).
- Use native functions sleep/usleep if available.
- Improve FBUS initialization sequence.
- Fixed reading for ringtones from Nokia 5510 (bug #529).
- Do not crash if ringtone name is too long (bug #529).
- Fix possible crash while reading of messages using AT.
- Increase timeout when writing SMS message (bug #596).
- Cleaned up issues with reading from Bluez (bug #670).
You can download from usual place: http://cihar.com/gammu/, Debian users will find packages in experimental soon.