I just wanted to fix some RC bugs till I'll go home, so I looked at the list of open ones and randomly chosen two bugs about roxen fonts which looked like low hanging fruits. Both were in fact same issue, just copied to two packages.
I worked on the fix, creating some intermediate version and then I finally wanted to upload the package. Unfortunately in this step I somehow managed to use the intermediate version, which did not really fix the issue. As packages were already uploaded, there was not much I could do except yet another NMU, now with full set of changes.
Just as accepted emails arrived I also noticed that I messed up bug numbers in changelog - I used same bug number in both changelogs. Okay, manually closing the bug worked around this.
But now I'm afraid what else did I mess up. Probably it's time to go for a dinner and stop working on computer for now :-).