Good news everyone, new Gammu testing version is out. Fixes are there for everybody, starting in AT engine initialization, going through FBUS and Nokia drivers up to OBEX handling in Siemens phones.
Full list of changes:
- Script gammu-config can now also work with whiptail.
- Minor fixes in gammu-config script.
- Extra spaces from connection or device name are now stripped.
- Automatically reinitialize FBUS connection if it is dropped.
- Disable OBEX with Motorola Z6c, it is broken (bug #746).
- Refresh manufacturer information on second init of AT (bug #746).
- Always get charset information on AT phone initialization.
- Better handling of OBEX switching for Siemens phones.
- Fix flags for 2630 and 3109c (bug #752).
- Fix handling of caller groups and picture IDs (bug #752).
- Properly set calendar location while adding (bug #747).
You can download from usual place: http://cihar.com/gammu/,
Debian users will find packages in experimental soon.