New Gammu testing release has just born. The largest changes are in vCard handler. It now supports photos in vCard and should properly handle error states which previously would lead to crash. This also leads to changed API for encoding/decoding vCard/vCalendar/vNote entries. Rest of changes is usual amount of bug fixes.
Full list of changes:
- Better skipping of currupted messages in AT (bug #768).
- Autoload 6510 module if phone is S40 (bug #767).
- Add ID for Nokia 6500s (bug #770).
- Add automatic detection of Nokia phones (bug #770).
- Catch error when calls can not be deleted (bug #738).
- Better documentation of addnew (bug #734).
- Fix detection of OBEX capability on older Siemens phones.
- Try to detect wrongly formatted CMGL reply (bug #771);
- Handle phones which fail to report supported charsets.
- Fixed encoding of WAP indicator messages.
- Support for photos in vCard (bug #227).
- vC* saving now protects against buffer overflows.
You can download from usual place: http://cihar.com/gammu/,
Debian users will find packages in experimental soon.