After another week, new Gammu testing version is out. The biggest change is integration of python-gammu into Gammu. This makes easier to test everything together and new tests revealed lot of bugs and memory leaks which were immediately fixed. Besides these changes, Windows Service support has been fixed and added possibility to run more SMSD instances.
- Fixed setting remote number for SMS in some cases.
- Fixed compilation under cygwin.
- Externalize eventlog support to ease Cygwin compilation.
- Integrate python-gammu into Gammu, they are anyway bound quite tightly together.
- Python C module is now gammu._gammu and not gammu.Core.
- Introduce testing for python module.
- Fixed decoding of formatted EMS messages.
- Fixed reading of RTTL ringtones.
- Fixed crash with too many animation frames.
- Fixed possible crash in LMB writer.
- Fixed several memory leaks.
- Better support for Samsung phones (bug #790).
- Fixed Windows Service Startup (bug #451).
- New possibility to run more instances of Windows Service (bug #451).
You can download from usual place: http://cihar.com/gammu/,
Debian users will find packages in experimental soon.