It took more than a week this time, because I was ill, but new testing Gammu version is here. This time there are finally no really major changes, only fixes of regressions (PostgreSQL SMSD brokeness) and bugs found by testing and reported by users.
Full list of changes:
- Fixed getting of network name from saved message.
- Fixed encoding of text to some encodings in AT engine.
- Detect more Siemens CME error codes.
- Windows binary is again with MySQL support.
- Initial native support for Motorola phonebook (bug #748).
- Use getpass if available for PIN code prompt.
- Fixed parsing of phone number from incoming calls.
- Added ID for Nokia 1112.
- Dropped obsolete packaging/debian and point users to proper packages.
- Fix crash when operator logo is empty.
- Fix memory leak in SMS backup.
- Fixed processing of SMSD outbox with PostgreSQL (bug #803).
- Automatic detection of lib64 directory for installation.
- Allow separate installation of some components on Windows.
You can download sources and Windows binaries (now for first time you can select which parts you want to install) from usual place: http://cihar.com/gammu/,
Debian users will find packages in experimental soon and RPM users can use my repository at OpenSUSE Build Service.
PS: I'd like to thank to "j t" who kindly donated me Nokia 6822 for testing.