Okay, again delay :-). I wanted to push this version out yesterday, but real life has caught me and I did not manage to do it. So this time Gammu is released on Tuesday, but I want to get back to Monday releases next week.
If all things go without problems, this is last testing release before 1.23.0. Besides changing files structure a lot (I hope current one better matches current state of code), there are only some minor fixes and cleanups.
Full list of changes follows:
- Reorganize directory structure to match current state of things.
- Completely switch DBI driver to utf-8.
- Fixed date off by 1900 error in some cases.
- Cleanup a bit phonet driver.
- Handle properly requests for network code (bug #819).
- Allow to enter more security codes through SMSD (bug #819).
- Fixed restoring to specific folder on AT (bug #815).
You can download from usual place: http://cihar.com/gammu/,
Debian users will find packages in experimental soon, SUSE, Fedora and Mandriva users can check experimental repository in OpenSuse Build Service.