It looks like I'm definitely losing Monday release schedule, but it does not matter that much, new release is here anyway. I wanted to push some bigger changes into first testing release after 1.23, but instead of that I did bunch of bug fixes, documentation and test improvements.
Full list of changes follows:
- Fixed decoding of Samsung memory entries.
- Properly handle corrupted messages from Nokia phones (bug #811).
- Fix parsing of calls from Alcatel C701 (bug #831).
- Fixed handling of error states with -len and -autolen parameters.
- Fixed possible crash in DBI engine.
- PostgreSQL engine properly uses sequences instead of reinventing.
- MySQL engine properly uses auto increments instead of reinventing.
- Fix escaping of field name in PostgreSQL engine.
- Better SMSD files logging.
- Added testing of SMSD files engine.
- Increase timeout for AT settings SIM card SMS storage.
- Fixed date formatting in PostgreSQL SMSD service.
- Add option to install without documentation.
- Add -textutf8 option for TEXT sms.
- Fix crash when some lines in config are too long.
- Make smsdrc example better looking by removing obsolete docs.
- Make dku2 connection types work on Linux (alias to fbususb).
- Better calculation of signal percent.
- Fixed getting of memory status for some Nokias (bug #836).
You can download from usual place: http://cihar.com/gammu/,
Debian users will find packages in experimental soon, SUSE, Fedora and Mandriva users can check experimental repository in OpenSuse Build Service.