I finally find time to make another release of Gammu. This time there are major changes in SMS decoding, especially for recent Nokia phones, what should fix several problems seen with previous code. Besides this there is usual bunch of bug fixes.
Full list of changes follows:
- Fix code problems caught by GCC 4.5.
- Compile static libraries with -fPIC (they might be later linked into shared ones) (bug #909).
- Handle own number error code in 6510 driver (bug #910).
- Add ID for Nokia 5220 (bug #910).
- Handle SMSC error code in 6510 driver (bug #910).
- Disable gcc warnings about non literal format strings (bug #901).
- Add more fuzzy logic to detect bad encoding from phone (bug #874).
- Add ID for Nokia 7500 and Nokia 7210s.
- Improve searching for Bluetooth stack on OS X.
- Fix ctype compile time warnings on NetBSD (bug #908).
- Nokia 3110c has SMS on filesystem (bug #904).
- Add ID for Nokia 5130 (bug #911).
- Faster reading of Nokia filesystem.
- New PDU decoder which properly parses PDU data.
- AT driver uses new PDU decoder.
- 6510 driver uses new PDU decoder and understands most formats of filesystem Nokia SMS messages (bug #911).
You can download from usual place: http://cihar.com/gammu/,
Debian users will find packages in experimental soon, SUSE, Fedora and Mandriva users can check experimental repository in OpenSuse Build Service.