Being busy with real life, it is quite hard for me to follow release early, release often principle. However today I found some time to bring you Gammu 1.24.92. This time only bug fixes are included, starting with C++ compatibility and ending with various fixes, especially for AT driver.
Full list of changes:
- Fix distutils build (bug #916).
- Detect when phone does not support ATE1 (bug #918).
- Do not use OBEX on Motorola L7 (bug #912).
- Reinclude full SMS text in comments in backup (bug #905).
- Disable AT OBEX for Samsung J750 and J700 (bug #856).
- Avoid shadowing C++ bool definition (bug #920).
- Do not disable CLIP for all SE phones.
- Add ID for Nokia 1209.
- Catch busy error from Nokia phones (bug #932, thanks to Walter Doekes).
You can download from usual place: http://cihar.com/gammu/,
Debian users will find packages in experimental soon, SUSE, Fedora and Mandriva users can check experimental repository in OpenSuse Build Service.