Gammu 1.25.92 is out! There are two bigger changes - the RPM packaging and much improved support for messages from Motorola phones.
Full list of changes:
- Reworked RPM packages (separate libraries and SMSD).
- Huawei E160 uses encoded USSD requests.
- Better support for messages on Motorola, thanks to Quintin Hill.
- Fix reading of SMS backups without text (bug #963).
- Send message even if SendingTimeOut is null (bug #977).
- Disabled automatic OBEX for Motorola phones.
- Increased limits for message length, bump soname to 7 because of this.
- Changed SMSD tables to be able to handle longer messages from Motorola phones.
You can download from usual place: http://cihar.com/gammu/,
Debian users will find packages in experimental soon, SUSE, Fedora and Mandriva users can check experimental repository in OpenSuse Build Service.