Gammu 1.25.93 is out! This is just a bugfix release heading to 1.26.0 next week.
Full list of changes:
- Fixed reading of phonebook from Samsung (bug #980).
- Add ID for Nokia 3390b (bug #982).
- DCT3 dependent code reports error when phone is not DCT3 (bug #982).
- Fixed reading of DCT4 file folders (bug #986).
- Fixed parsing of config file with whitespace (bug #987).
You can download from usual place: http://cihar.com/gammu/,
Debian users will find packages in experimental soon, SUSE, Fedora and Mandriva users can check experimental repository in OpenSuse Build Service.