Continuing with fast release pace for Weblate, I've just released version 0.5. It brings lot of bug fixes (thanks for everybody who has provided feedback), lot of new translations (thanks to translators) and as a special bonus it can use few machine translation services.
Full list of changes for 0.5:
- Support for machine translation using following online services:
- Microsoft Translator
- Several new translations.
- Improved merging of upstream changes.
- Better handle concurrent git pull and translation.
- Propagating works for fuzzy changes as well.
- Propagating works also for file upload.
- Fixed file downloads while using FastCGI (and possibly others).
You can find more information about Weblate on it's website, the code is hosted on Github. If you are curious how it looks, you can try it out on demo server. You can login there with
demo account using
demo password or register your own user.