I've not really spent much time on Gammu in past months and it was about time to do some basic housekeeping.
It's not that there would be too much of new development, I rather wanted to go through the issue tracker, properly tag issues, close questions without response and resolve the ones which are simple to fix. This lead to few code and documentation improvements.
Overall the list of closed issues is quite huge:
- #11 how do I connect my "nokia 500" with wammu?
- #14 Nokia 6303 Classic Unknown response
- #54 wammu tries an inappropriate ioctl on usb port on fedora 20
- #61 error sending sms
- #63 Smsd with mysql does not set delivery report
- #169 No delivery report with ZTE MF190
- #78 Bug when gammu-smsd start if [sql] table not named as default
- #93 SMS get status fail if modem busy
- #97 Need help with Siemens MC35i
- #130 GSM_SetIncomingUSSDCallback is never called with libgammu 1.36.5
- #151 ZTE MF190 identify issue
- #155 gammu-smsd kills modem
- #163 smsd exits on HUP signal
- #162 Sending messages out of order
- #157 Database Driver Issues
- #185 Properly report wrongly encoded strings in database
- #179 getussd: used wrong encoding
- #183 Huawei E169/E620/E800 initialization error
- #178 'gammu getussd' gives blank reply
- #181 crash wammu
- #180 crash wammu
- #13 Alcatel Onetouch 2005D unhandled exception
- #15 Problem while transmitting SMS to Nokia 3720c
- #17 Manual wrongly states: The "LogFile" entry in the [gammu] section is ignored
- #14 Problem with samsung GT-B2710 on Fedora 22
- #21 Unhandled exception appeared.
Do you want more development to happen on Gammu? You can support it by money.