After week of vacation I got back to work. There was lot of bug screening this week, it seems that people are finally migrating to 4.6 and discovering new problems there. Fortunately 4.6.1 has been released fixing most annoying issues.
Several issues were quite tricky to debug issue happening solely on Windows servers and looked quite tricky from beginning (breaking utf-8 chars). It turned out to be caused by preg_replace calls on the content, which could break utf-8 chars in some cases.
- #12246 phpmyadmin with Mysql 5.7 - Empty value for 'port' specified
- #12252 Login failure Ubuntu 16.04 PHP7. Follow up to #12227
- #11705 Error code: 200 when loading table's structure (Windows 10)
- #12227 login page failure to load, php7.0
- #12249 Cannot login using PMA 4.6.x with Microsoft Edge or IE 11
- #12118 Chinese language currently do not work in version 4.6.0
- #12245 mbstring extension is missing
- #12239 Export tab isempty
- #12244 Too long URL with js/get_scripts.php
- #12240 Error with adding new fields to the table
- #12234 Designer Export Schema 414
- #11553 SQL Error upon login
- #12225 Make documentation accessible by HTTPS
- #12230 Error message "pma__tracking was not locked with LOCK TABLES"