Last week I found time to dig into some ancient issues and managed to fix them. There was some security work as well as we've managed to issue 3 security announcements (nothing really important, but still worth of fixing).
There was usual amount of bug fixing as well, but I'd say there is nothing noteworthy in the bugs, just there was quite a lot of them :-).
What is still ongoing is migration of content from wiki to our documentation. I've again moved dozen of pages and deleted some outdated, so the User guide looks better and better.
- #12273 Remove mcrypt mention in setup documentation
- #12274 fixed checking of user rights to make it look for database privileges
- #12275 Remove inline styles from elements with id='filterText' (partial fix …
- #12249 Cannot login using PMA 4.6.x with Microsoft Edge or IE 11
- #12248 Import and export tab empty
- #12229 Acces denied after upgrading to 4.6.1
- #5555 Export: catch MySQL error messages
- #6168 pma_lang and pma_collation_connection cookies timeout
- #6274 Export non-permanent settings to PHP (no pmadb)
- #6351 Improve caching
- #11565 No UI to relog when using auth_type = config
- #12148 false guessing on session timeout
- #12122 Security issue file permission check.
- #11898 After a session timeout, it won't accept my credentials
- #12082 Exporting with ARCHIVE engine - index problem
- #12145 The message "Current selection does not contain a unique column. Grid edit, checkbox, Edit, Copy and Delete features are not available." is shown even though i have a unique column
- #12174 Exporting new & existing templates default to 'Compression: zipped'
- #12192 Avoid storing full backtrace in error handler
- #12209 "let the user choose" going to error 500
- #12266 127.0.0.1:8888/phpmyadmin/ returns Unable to connect from browser
- #12231 Error message text "The mysqli|mysql extension is missing"
- #12219 Lock Table problem with phpmyadmin
- #31 Build on docker hub is failing