Hosted Weblate provides also free hosting for free software projects. I'm quite slow in processing the hosting requests, but when I do that, I process them in a batch and add several projects at once.
This time, the newly hosted projects include:
- JaMuz - Music management tool
- World-Weather - An Android app that uses the Open Weather Map API
- GNUSim8085 - A graphical simulator, assembler and debugger for the Intel 8085 microprocesso
- Commons Mobile App - Upload pictures from Android to Wikimedia Commons
- Debian Edu Documentation
- Duplicati - Store securely encrypted backups on cloud storage services