Yesterday Gammu 1.37.90 has been released. This release brings quite a lot of changes and it's for testing purposes. Hopefully stable 1.38.0 will follow soon as soon as I won't get negative feedback on the changes.
Besides code changes, there is one news for Windows users - there is Windows binary coming with the release. This was possible to automate thanks to AppVeyor, who does provide CI service where you can download built artifacts. Without this, I'd not be able to do make this as I don't have single Windows computer :-).
Full list of changes:
- Improved support Huawei K3770.
- API changes in some parameter types.
- Fixed various Windows compilation issues.
- Fixed several resource leaks.
- Create outbox SMS atomically in FILES backend.
- Removed getlocation command as we no longer fit into their usage policy.
- Fixed call diverts on TP-LINK MA260.
- Initial support for Oracle database.
- Removed unused daemons, pbk and pbk_groups tables from the SMSD schema.
- SMSD outbox entries now can have priority set in the database.
- Added SIM IMSI to the SMSD status table.
- Added CheckNetwork directive.
- SMSD attempts to power on radio if disabled.
- Fixed processing of AT unsolicited responses in some cases.
- Fixed parsing USSD responses from some devices.