After week of vacation, I got back to work. The week was quite busy with quite a lot of handled issues on the table. The bigger focus was on phpMyAdmin itself, but there were some minor improvements to the SQL Parser as well.
I've again focused on the OS X problems with lower_case_table_names settings in the MySQL server and yet another issue was fixed there. While working with that, I've added OS X tests to be executed on Travis CI. This has caught at least one bug which was present in phpMyAdmin on OS X since ages.
Another change important to some users, is that limited phpinfo is returning to phpMyAdmin. In past we've removed it completely as response to PMASA-2016-59, but it brought us quite some negative feedback, so this page is now back without it's dangerous parts. Still this is something you're not recommended to enable on production environment.
- #12901 Moving table reflects input case, not installation case setting
- #12909 Run Travis CI tests on OS X as well
- #12913 strftime does not respect user set locales on OSX
- #12911 PHPUnit test failure AuthenticationCookieTest.php
- #12883 "Call to a member function setAjax() on null" when testing
- #12910 phpunit error
- #12764 Consider Refactor raw HTML adding to DOM to use createElement instead
- #12907 Using CreateElement for adding HTML
- #12732 status -> processes - show only active doesn't work
- #12328 Fixes #11983 pop out SQL window
- #12908 Call to undefined method MoTranslator\Loader::loadFunctions()
- #12894 Lint parser crashes on string foo=@b
- #12897 Numeric format
- #12881 Search in database fails if locale not set to "en"
- #12823 Remove inline styles from elements with id='serverstatusquerieschart_…
- #12902 Remove dead code and strings relating to xls/xlsx import and export.
- #12481 Missing https://www.phpmyadmin.net/security/PMASA-2016-44/
- #12570 new option for exporting table data
- #12368 Import well done but on refresh import.php, file too big error displayed
- #12885 Fix PHP notices and warning related to dbs_to_test global
- #12876 PHP notices and warning related to dbs_to_test global
- #12903 Enhancement Idea: Default file name template
- #12834 Margins issue @ db_central_columns
- #12896 Add margin to the "add new column" text in central columns page
- #12079 Consistent header manipulation and testing
- #12879 use shared response mock
- #12882 $param was not being used in mockResponse()
- #12861 Renaming tables does not respect
- #12891 Only convert table name to lower-case when installation forces it
- #12892 Rename Relations to Relationships in many places; Fixes issue #12536
- #12898 Update DBIMysqli.php
- #12495 phpinfo silently removed
- #12875 Bring back limited phpinfo
- #54 Change website content license to CC BY 4.0
- #125 Update .gitattributes
- #123 Fix comment parsing
- #122 Remove unuseful brackets