First of all, take this blog post as a rant from developer. I don't expect that this will change anything in how people ask me questions.
Anyway before you write me email with some questions, please check following easy bits:
- Have you tried to write your question into Google?
- Most projects have documentation, have you looked at it?
- There are mailing lists or discussion forums, do you really need to write directly to me?
- Writing subject like "!important" or ALL IN CAPS will work other way than you probably expect.
- Yes I have more email addresses, that does not mean you should write to all of them.
If you do follow these basic rules, you might get more help than usual. If you are interested in knowing more, there is famous How To Ask Questions The Smart Way which will tell you more information than I did in this rant.