As announced earlier, I will try to publish weekly reports on contributing to the phpMyAdmin. Here comes the first one.
Last week I've focused on some pain points with deploying phpMyAdmin and improved these a bit. The installation using PHP Composer is now documented. It's far from being perfect (you have to add our repository), but it seems to work fine.
What was more challenging for me is Docker support. I've never really used it so far, so I had to learn some things about the filesystem layering (to avoid too big image), but now it's there. You can get the sources from GitHub, it's available on Docker Hub and of course it is covered by our documentation.
- issue #11714 - Slow table list
- issue #11721 - Export/import of escaped single quote
- issue #11435 - Add docker support for phpmyadmin
- issue #11469 - Latest stable release - permanent download link
- issue #11708 - Add a flag to remove root with no password warning