Okay, this report is not weekly and is a bit late, but anyway here comes report covering last two weeks in 2015.
As you might expect there were some days off, but still quite some work has been done. I've focused on encoding conversions and usage of
mb_* functions. One of results was cleanup PR and some opened questions. The PR is already merged meanwhile and we will probably make again the mbstring dependency options. Rest was pretty much just bug fixing.
- #11788 Problems with error message conversion
- #11787 Errors from iconv
- #11786 Kanji encoding errors
- #11785 Internal encoding different than UTF-8
- #11784 Warning: zip_close() expects parameter 1 to be resource
- #11783 ReferenceError: PMA_messages is not defined
- #14 Offer just the latest theme version for a specific phpMyAdmin version