As I've already mentioned in separate blog post we mostly had some security issues fun in past weeks, but besides that some other work has been done as well.
I've still focused on code cleanups and identified several pieces of code which are no longer needed (given our required PHP version). Another issue related to security updates was to set testing of 4.0 branch using PHP 5.2 as this is what we've messed up in the security release (what is quite bad as this is only branch supporting PHP 5.2).
In addition to this, I've updated phpMyAdmin packages in both Debian and Ubuntu PPA.
All handled issues:
- #11902 Fix issue 11834
- #11900 Fix #11896 Remove hard dependency on phpseclib
- #11899 Fixes for #11892 and #11896 for 4.5 branch
- #11895 4.5.4 not in STABLE branch.
- #11894 Fix #11892 Error with PMA 22.214.171.124
- #11893 Fix #11891 Error with PMA 126.96.36.199 with PHP 5.2
- #11889 Update documents with Isaac as the new release manager
- #11888 Update release verification docs for Isaac
- #11886 CI failure notifications to mailing list
- #11883 HTTPS Redirect Loop when using ForceSSL on CentOS7 with Apache
- #11882 Add note about passing HTTP auth headers when running as FastCGI