As we're getting closer to release of new major release (4.6.0), the focus moves to the bug fixing.
Most of the fixed issues came from our error reporting server, which collects error reports from the installations. Vast majority if bugs were affecting older releases as well, so these were fixed for upcoming 4.5.5 as well.
Besides bugfixing there was also some cleanups in the master branch - shared code for processing sprites and covering it by tests and removed caching of MySQL server information as that didn't bring any speed improvements and lead to cache consistency issues.
All handled issues:
- #11955 Undefined variable: format
- #11953 Warning on realpath failure
- #11952 Warning on invalid file upload
- #11951 Warning open_basedir restriction in effect
- #11950 Undefined index: is_ajax_request
- #11946 Notice when file upload fails
- #11945 Help me please with error code
- #11938 Document some known issues
- #11944 Error with disabled php_uname
- #11940 Warning on checking docs
- #11941 Warning when error reporting server is unreachable
- #11939 Not submitting errors without curl
- #11928 [doc] Installation with Composer - add --no-dev option
- #11933 Attempt to change table structure results in exception "file not found" in HHVM
- #11930 Can't change AUTO_INCREMENT
- #11931 Fix Can't change AUTO_INCREMENT, Issue #11930
- #11880 Issue#11872 Resolved
- #11872 Missing parameter error doesn't render HTML
- #11868 v 22.214.171.124 When editing field with primary key: "table does not contain a unique column" (OS X)
- #11887 Discrepancy between the calculated result and the displayed result of a query.
- #11905 Row count displayed by PMA does not match real result
- #11914 Undefined constant
- #11927 Remove MySQL version caching
- #11924 Database Server Information on start page wrong
- #11897 Remove direct support for openssl in cookie auth [WIP]
- #11929 No table data after inline edit
- #11916 Cookie auth keep asking for the password
- #18 Use port 80 instead of port 8080
- #19 Switch to port 80 (instead of 8080)