Last week was a bit less working for me as I had few days off. The 4.6.0 is about to be released in the time as this blog post will be published, so the focus was obviously on fixing bugs.
Most of annoying issues I've fixed were caused by our SQL Parser which we need to generate some export statements and which didn't properly understand some more complex syntax. Most of the export issues are now fixed, but there are still situations where it doesn't parse the query right, usually this is true for nested SELECT statements or some more complex constructs (CASE). Anyway it's being improved and works better with every release.
- #12109 Linter doesn't recognize CREATE TABLE new_tbl SELECT * FROM orig_tbl; syntax
- #12026 Queries with UNION may get corrupted when statements are enclosed in round brackets
- #12074 Invalid export
- #12068 Its impossible to export a database
- #12089 Multiple server doesn't work?
- #12098 HTTP auth fails if token parameter is present but wrong