Last week was a bit more focused on improving our Docker container. It's still not perfect, but it works way better than before. I'm also learning Docker on the way, so the progress is not as fast as it could be.
When speaking about learning I've again learned some new things about PHP - this time it was fact that the debug_backtrace function returns reference to actual interpreters backtrace, so if you change something there, you change the parameters in the code above in the stack. It was quite hard to figure out, but fortunately easy to fix afterwards. Anyway if you have not matching library and PHP MySQL module, you could not connect to MySQL server with phpMyAdmin because of this.
Rest of work was regular bug screening and fixing, nothing really outstanding.
- #12304 JSON export mis-escapes single quotes
- #12293 MySQL SSL issues
- #11936 setcookie and getcookie wrapper function for JS #11688
- #12308 Show "Warning Division by zero"
- #12169 problem with favorites message "There are no favorite tables."
- #12235 Fixes #11983 pop out SQL window
- #12278 [solved]blowfish_secret
- #12279 Unrecognized keyword. (near "CHARACTER SET" at position 4)
- #12251 Logged out at random
- #33 Install zip & bz2
- #32 Frequently losing session